UNC One Cards may now be completely managed via your smartphone! CBORD GET is a smartphone app that allows you to:
- Check balance/activity
- Add funds with Visa or MasterCard
- Report a lost/stolen card
- Upload a photo (will be subject to approval)
To Download and Set Up CBORD GET
Photo Submission Guidelines
Please read over the guidelines and make sure your picture will be appropriate.
- The image must be at least 15 kilobytes (KB) and it must be less than 1 megabyte (MB).
- The image must be at least 300×300 pixels.
- Only JPEG images may be uploaded.
Your photo must:
- Show you looking directly at the camera with a neutral expression or smiling.
- Have your face clearly visible and shoulders square to the viewer.
- Have a white or solid, light-colored background.
- Include only your head and upper shoulders.
- Not show other people, animals, etc. or parts thereof.
- Avoid headgear or sunglasses. An exception may be made for reasons of religious observance.
Other things to note:
- The UNC One Card Office reserves the right to refuse any photos that do not meet these requirements.
- Photo submissions are manually reviewed and can take up to two business days to be processed.
- The file name of the submission should include your PID and full name.