One Card Photo Requirements
- The photo must be passport or driver’s license quality that is not pixelated or grainy and should have been taken within the last six months.
- between 150 and 600 pixels
- 2 x 2 inches or 51 x 51 mm
Your photo must:
- Show you looking directly at the camera with a neutral expression or smiling.
- Have your face clearly visible and shoulders square to the viewer.
- Have a solid background that is white or light in color. (Do not photo shop your background)
- Modified or altered photos will not be accepted.
- Include only your head and upper shoulders. (complete head must be in photo)
- Face should be visible. (dark or light photos will not be accepted)
- Do not show other people, animals etc. or parts thereof.
- Orientation of photo must be correct.
- No filters accepted or watermarks. (this includes black and white photos or photographer signature)
- Photos of photos are not accepted.
- Avoid headgear or sunglasses. (an exception is made for reasons of religious observance)
Valid Picture ID Requirements
- Photo ID must be a valid Driver’s License, Passport, or Military ID
- Photo ID must be clear and readable
- Photo ID must be the complete ID: showing face, name, date of birth and expiration date
- Make sure that you have DUO set up, otherwise you won’t be able to login.
- Electronically sign the One Card Use Agreement (After e-signing, please wait 30 minutes for processing)
- Upload your valid picture ID (this must be completed before the upload button for your One Card photo is activated)
- Upload your photo for your new One Card that follows the photo requirements.