Beginning on Feb. 20, Duo 2-Step Verification will be required to access the One Card GET Mobile app and website. 2-Step Verification helps to keep your account secure by adding an extra layer of security to the sign-in process. After you log in with your Onyen and password, Duo prompts you to authenticate using a second method, such as approving a push notification or entering a passcode.
The GET Mobile app allows you to use and manage your One Card through your smartphone:
- Check your One Card balance and activity.
- Add funds with Visa, Mastercard or Discover.
- Make food purchases at Carolina Dining Services locations.
To learn more about additional features, installing the GET Mobile app and accessing online services, visit the One Card App webpage.
To enroll in Duo or to add Duo to a new device:
- Visit onyen.unc.edu and click “2-Step Verification for Duo”.
- You will need your PID and mobile phone to complete registration.
Do not accept 2-Step requests from Duo that you did not initiate. Call 919-962-HELP immediately if this happens. Visit the ITS 2-Step Verification webpage to learn more about how Duo works.