The UNC One Card Office is the facilitator of student identification and access on campus. It employs up to five students every semester and summer session.
- Obtain a One Card or replacement of a lost card.
- Make a deposit to your convenience accounts (cash or check only).
- Questions answered about refunds or meal plans.
- Recreation membership enrollment.
The One Card office hires most of its new employees during the summer. However, applications are accepted at all times and remain on file. For employment questions, or to send in your application, email email@example.com.Employment Application
Director of Campus Card Services and Personal IDs
(Reports to the Director of Auxiliary Services)
To provide the University community with an interactive, real-time verification system that facilitates the identification of individuals; manages financial transactions; and verifies eligibility for events and access to facilities.
- To maintain the highest levels of accuracy and reliability in database information
- To continue to expand the automation of UNC One Card functions to provide customer access 24 hours per day.
Policies and Procedures
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Closed University holidays.
UNC One Card Office
Third Floor, Student Stores Building
207 South Road
Campus Box #1530
Chapel Hill, NC 27599