Skip to main content

There are many ways to suspend your One Card account: choose the method most convenient for you. Suspending your One Card will freeze your convenience account, flex, and meal plan on your card until you can take further action.

  1. Report the lost or stolen card through One Card Portal.
  2. Report any lost or stolen cards to the One Card office immediately at 919-962-8024, during business hours.
  3. After office hours and on weekends, you may also contact UNC Police at 919-962-8100 to have your card deactivated.
If you have Wells Fargo Banking linked to your ONC One Card, you must also report your lost or stolen card to the 24-hour Wells Fargo hotline at 800-869-3557.  Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., is a member of the FDIC.

Replacing or Reactivating Your Card

You may replace your physical card at the UNC One Card office for a $10 fee and appropriate identification.  If you put your card on hold and do find it, you can reactivate your card by coming to the One Card Office in person and having the hold removed, or reactivating it through the One Card Portal. There is no fee for reactivation.