Door Access Readers
The UNC One Card Office offers several different types of secure door access.
Department Door Access
Our door access readers make it possible for departments to manage their own access and only allow designated people to access the building after-hours and on weekends, as well as set the doors to automatically unlock and lock down at certain times each day.
Call 919-962-8024 for more information.
Temporary Building Access
The One Card Office issues cards to contract workers for special projects so they may have access to facilities while work is being done. Contract work must be for no more than one month. To set up a short-term badge for a temporary worker:
- The department facilitator needs to contact the One Card office via email with a written request to authorize a contractor to have a card, and include the following information:
- Contractor’s Full Name
- Contractor’s Contact Information
- Requested Dates of Card Activation, Including Expiration Date.
- Address of the Sponsoring Department
- Sponsor’s Name (if possible)
- The One Card Office will contact the contractor and gather the following additional information to add to their database:
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Photo (can be submitted or contractor can have one taken at the One Card Office)
- Temporary Building passes are $10 for the card which can be paid by department or contract worker.
Call 919-962-2410 for more information.